In summary,

3 sisters. 1 and a half dude. Bottomless tummies. Our gastronomic adventure.

Add

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

durian pancakes to die for.

This blog hasn't officially taken off yet -- heck, we're still in the process of reinventing and changing the name so yeah, we're hardly even eligible for a decent launch. But despite that let me just post a picture of a wonderful dessert that is currently making me salivate notoriously at 11.30pm at night (which goes to say, I have no immediate access to it).



These are durian pancakes available at the Lai Po Heen Restaurant @ Mandarin Oriental Hotel, KL. Priced at RM18 a plate it is rather pricey considering you only get 3 pops, but so worth it. I absolutely love it. It is basically made with a thin crepe and filled with durian layered with whipped cream. Diet-destroyer, much? You betcha.

Now I bet Neko is going to go ballistic on me for posting a durian-related picture as an initial launch, but what do I care, right? Haha.

1 comment: